NVOCC Import CoordinatorNew York, U.S.A.
Only Candidates with Freight Forwarding Experience will be Considered!
Pay is $45,000 to $55,000 DOE with full medical benefits, and a simple IRA w/matching up to 3 percent.
This position is for local residents only. Visa / sponsorship not available.
- Data Entry of Import Operations
- Send pre-alerts, arrival notices, invoices, and other notifications as needed to customer.
- Liaise with Customs broker and ensure timely entry and release with U.S. Customs.
- Arrange trucking as needed to ensure deliveries are on time.
- Maintain accurate shipment files.
- Ensure compliance with all of UCM's standard operating procedures.
- Any additional duties as required by your supervisor/manager.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Team Player.
- Proactive, good attitude.
- Attention to Detail.
- Experience in Freight forwarding required.
- Experience with FreightStream or iLogisys software is a plus.
- Compensation D.O.E.
- Job Type Full Time
- Education 2 year degree
- Experience 0 months - 2 years
- Travel Negligible
- Company United Cargo Management / UCM
- Contact New York Branch email@example.com
- Tel (718) 341-0694 Attn: Jeff Lee
- Fax (718) 481-6500
141-07 20th Ave, Suite 601,
Whitestone, NY 11357